Audio-Technica LP5X Fully Manual Direct Drive Turntable
Fully Manual Direct Drive Turntable
Building on Audio-Technica’s analogue heritage and over 50 years of Japanese audio design, the AT-LP5x features upgraded technology while keeping the contemporary style and acclaimed performance of its predecessor, the AT-LP5.
The LP5x retains the J-shaped tonearm, a design inspired by the classic Audio-Technica models of the 1960s and ’70s, and features a metallic gimbal suspension system and precision bearings to mitigate tracking errors. The tonearm also includes an adjustable counterweight and anti-skate control and comes fitted with a lightweight (9.3g) AT-HS6 headshell and the black AT-VM95E Dual Moving Magnet stereo cartridge.
Constructed of anti-vibration damping materials with heavy-mass metal chassis inserts, the AT-LP5x turntable has been designed to limit low-frequency acoustical feedback. Its precision-machined, die-cast aluminum platter is powered by a direct-drive, low-noise motor, ensuring stable, on-axis rotation at 33-1/3, 45 and 78 RPM. A 5 mm thick rubber-damping mat, which isolates from low frequency feedback while providing a highly stable surface for all LP formats, tops the platter.
The AT-LP5x features a built-in switchable MM/MC phono/line preamp that enables it to connect directly to a computer, home stereo, powered speakers and other components that have no dedicated turntable input. The selection of MM/MC cartridges allow for an easy upgrade to a moving coil with additional equipment. The turntable is also equipped with a USB output for direct connection to a computer.
- Direct-drive, low noise motor
- Fully manual operation with three speeds: 33-1/3, 45 and 78 RPM
- AT-VM95E Dual Moving Magnet stereo cartridge (black) with replaceable stylus
- Lightweight AT-HS6 headshell
- J-shaped tonearm, modeled after original Audio-Technica designs from the 1960s and ’70s, are engineered to minimize tracking errors
- Switchable MM/MC built-in pre-amplifier and line enables connection to components with or without a dedicated phono input
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter
- Heavy rubber damping mat for improved low-frequency reproduction
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
- Elegant matte black finish
- Includes dual RCA (male) to dual RCA (male) stereo cable, 45 RPM adapter, USB cable
- Included dust cover and mounting hardware
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same unopened condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, seals and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the invoice number and the customer will be responsible for the shipping or the delivery fees.
We will always honour the warranty of any item during the entire period of the warranty.
We do not supply or offer backup/standby/replacement units for any item sold under STPONLINE while your faulty item is at the supplier during the warranty process.
Warranty policy Solar Inverters and Batteries
All inverters and batteries must be installed by a qualified electrical wireman or Master electrician with a valid registration with the Department of Labour. A valid electrical certificate of compliance (COC) must be issued once installed, specific to the installation of the backup or solar system. The installation must be compliant with SANS 10142 and ALL its parts. Any warranty claim submitted without installation photos, a valid COC and proof of a qualified wireman/master electrician installing the unit, can be rejected and will render the warranty claim null at void. Item are to be sent back to us by the customer and we do not cover any costs relating to removal or uninstalls of solar inverters and batteries.
The warranty does not cover damage resulting from:
- Power surge
- Sea spray
- Water damage
- Dust or any solid particles
- Excessive heat exposure
- Weather damage
- Negligence by the installer or homeowner
- Incorrect installation
- Inadequate protection device rating
- Tampering (broken seal)
- Dirty filters
- Exceeding the maximum power rating, current or voltage for the input solar circuit, DC battery input, AC input and AC output.
The warranty will be void if the unit is:
- Not installed as per manufacturers specifications
- Not installed with a minimal 40kA surge protection unit for both live and neutral wires from the AC incoming supply
- Not installed with a minimal 40kA surge protection unit for both positive and negative wires from the AC incoming supply
- Not protected by the calculated and required 2 pole breakers for the input and output of the inverter
- Not installed with a changeover switch
- The battery input must be protected by a rated fuse for both the negative and positive connections, within the calculated PSCC ratings.
- Tampered with (attempted to open the unit)
- Visible damage to the unit
Return & refund policy
WE HAVE A RETURN, REFUND AND EXCHANGE POLICY UNDER STRICT REGULATIONS.
- If a product is returned then a thorough inspection will be carried out by the sales and technical department, if there are clear signs of the goods being tampered, warranty will be void.
- Products such as our inverters will be refunded or replaced provided that the product was not removed from the box.
- The warranty seals for specific products will be checked, if a warranty seal has been removed then all policies will be void.
- No OBF policy will be tolerated if a product has been open and used or installed. Management will look at special situations for replacements.
- Upon return serial numbers of the box and inverter must match with our specific product numbers in order to deduce where the product has been sold.
- If the item is requested for an exchange then if deemed fit we will provide the options.
- Upon accepted return from STPONLINE we will pass a credit or refund.
- Upon return the consumer is liable to use his/her own courier service if courier is requested from us then a shipping fee will be issued.
- Damaged goods should be notified to STPONLINE once the customer receives his/her goods, if we are not notified within 7 working days after the purchase then the goods will fall under warranty .
STRICTLY NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES ON ANY PRODUCTS THAT HAVE BEEN INSTALLED, SCRATCHED OR DAMAGED IN ANY WAY.
WARRANTY RETURNS REQUIRE A MINIMUM OF 7 – 30 WORKING DAYS TO BE ASSESSED OR REPAIRED.
To start a return or warranty, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. We will cover shipping costs on any defective items provided that the item was not subject to any abuse, drops, neglect, misuse, incorrect operation or any other physical impact.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item. Exchanges are only accepted on unopened items, and must be in its original packaging.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. Open items cannot be refunded.