Born from Engineering Performance. Our flagship 9.2-channel (11.2-ch processing) AV receiver was bred for versatility and engineering performance with two ESS SABRE™ DACs (one ES9007S and one ES9026PRO), seven HDMI inputs, three HDMI outputs, Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X™, Multi-Zone functionality, Phono input, Wi-Fi®, YPAO™ with Precision EQ and much more.
- 9.2-ch with (11.2-channel processing, 2-channel XLR) Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and CINEMA DSP HD3 with Zone 2/3/4
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth®, AirPlay 2, Spotify Connect and MusicCast multi-room
- New Surround:AI™ technology automatically optimizes the sound in real-time
- HDMI with HDCP 2.3 (7-in/3-out)
- 4K Ultra HD support, HDR10, Dolby Vision™, Hybrid Log-Gamma and BT.2020
- ESS SABRE PRO ES9026PRO Ultra DAC and SABRE ES9007S DAC for high performance conversion
- Pandora®, Spotify, SiriusXM Internet Radio, TIDAL, Qobuz, Deezer, Napster and more
- YPAO R.S.C., Multipoint, 3D and Precision EQ
- Voice control with Alexa and Google Assistant devices or Siri via AirPlay 2
- Phono Input
AVENTAGE Advantage - Overview
Craftsmanship in engineering design. The AVENTAGE line of high-performance AV receivers is based on the audio design concept of providing a massive, full-bodied sound for movie sound effects and the accurate reproduction of music sources. By expertly harmonizing traditional and advanced technologies, every factor that affects sound quality, from materials and parts to construction, layout, vibration damping (unique foot) and “fine-tuning” the sound, is handled with no other thought than to achieve the best possible audio quality. As a result, every AVENTAGE model has the ability to reproduce the most subtle details of high-definition sound, so that listeners can enjoy a truly high-class sound studio experience at home.
AVENTAGE – Total Purity Concept
Sound quality finessed. The Total Purity Concept, which has been cultivating in-house for many years, encompasses high drive amp technology, high purity preamplification, anti-vibration technology and independent pure power supplies. All models have fully discrete power amplifiers that help minimize distortion. They also adopt pure independent power supplies, allowing dedicated power supplies for the analog and digital circuitry to prevent digital noise from affecting analog circuitry. The anti-vibration heat sinks are designed to suppress vibration from transistors and sound pressure. Independent power supplies for the DACs are designed to further eliminate noise on certain models. Down to every detail, these AV receivers are designed with full emphasis on the highest possible sound quality.
AVENTAGE – High Quality Parts
The whole is greater than the sum. Every single part in an AV receiver affects the sound quality. For AVENTAGE models, extra time is taken to find (or develop) the exact parts needed to achieve the highest performance possible. Sound technicians go through a testing process to, in effect, "tune" the receiver's sound.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.