AirPulse’s A200 is designed by Phil Jones. His technical and aesthetic design are combined to create a new generation of audio. The cabinets are made from 25mm MDF and finished with a cherry wood veneer. 36mm professional-grade sound absorption material is lined within the cabinet to reduce unwanted coloration in your sound.
Built-in Amplifier and Receiver Components
The built-in amplifier is constructed with 3 parts of the TAS5754 Class-D amplifier chipset from Texas Instrument. Two of these chips are bridged in parallel to drive the left and right woofers while the other is in bridge mode for both tweeters. The digital input accepts signals up to 192KHz. The hybrid-flow digital processing enriches the system processing capability.
Back Panel & Inputs
Connect your phone, laptop, computer and other devices with the following inputs. AUX, RCA, Optical and Bluetooth. The Bluetooth input uses version 4.0 and has support for aptX codec. Adjust the bass, treble and volume with the knobs located on the back. The A200 is equipped with both digital and analog inputs.
- Phase Correction Horn Loaded Ribbon Tweeter
- 5.5" Aluminum Cone Neo Power Mid-Woofer
- L/R(Treble)10W + 10W, L/R(Min-Range and Woofer) : 55W + 55W
- Balance Input 1000±50mV，AUX Input 550±50mV，Bluetooth Input 1000±50mFFs，Optical Input 350±50mFFs，Coaxial Input 350±50mFFs
- AUX, Balance Input, Optical, Coaxial, Bluetooth
- 203 x 355 x 295 (mm)
- 19 Kg(42lbs)