The Aventho wireless is a headphone with Bluetooth® wireless technology featuring an extremely homogeneous, balanced sound. With a range of up to 10 metres, the headphones allow for freedom of movement, while being compatible with all devices such as smartphones, tablets and computers with Bluetooth®. The Tesla drivers feature a crystal-clear sound. The headphones are switched on or off via a button. An LED displays the operating status. A microphone is integrated in the left ear cup. A touch pad on the right ear cup is used to control the media playback and calls. With the beyerdynamic MIY App users can personalise the sound of their Aventho wireless. At the same time, the app provides information about the listening habits of the user so that the hearing can be protected. The app is available for Apple iOS and Android and can be downloaded from the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. Voice prompts on the battery status also contribute to the ease of operation. The integrated battery itself is charged via the USB port on the right ear cup. The delivery includes an audio cable with mini jack plug (3.5 mm) so that the headphones can also be used as a normal headphone if a Bluetooth® device is not available or if the battery is empty. When not in use, the Aventho wireless can be stored in the included soft bag.
- Dynamic Tesla high-end drivers
- Bluetooth wireless technology for more freedom of movement
- Operation via touch pad
- Operating range up to 10 m
- Battery runtime > 30 hours
- Audio Codecs: Qualcomm aptX and aptX HD, Advanced Audio Coding (AAC), Low Complexity Subband Codec (SBC)
- LED to display the operating status
- Voice prompted battery status
- Aventho wireless headphones
- Audio cable with mini jack plug (3.5 mm)
- Charging cable USB-A to USB-C
- Soft bag
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.